Friday, December 19, 2008

Meat


I was intrigued by the direction Burger King is taking with their "caught you looking" advertising.


I must admit, I wouldn't mind a sniff, and I can see people actually buying the cologne. Even cologne that smells like meat. I almost want to purchase a whopper and sniff it. I can't recall what meat smells like, I am too busy eating it to notice the smell.
The picture really caught my eye. It's great. If you can't find humor in it, please go get your funny bone checked. The expression on the BK head is priceless and can be interpreted in many ways, even the 'come hither' look.
In times where people are looking at doing all they can to get you in their doors to spend money, BK takes the position of not taking ones self too seriously.

The older chicks like me remember Joe Namath in panty hose and the scandal of Burt Renyolds butt naked with a stetson covering up the "naughty parts". This ranks right up there.... very memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment