Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gremlins


Yes, they are out there. Last week they were inside my cell phone not allowing me to send pictures from my phone to my e-mail. Monday they were in the internet and moved to the credit card machine. It took two (2) Qwest guys to fix the internet and the credit card machine. Alas, they did not "smoke" the gremlins out of the credit card machine line and they had to come back a second time.
Yesterday I had a customer come in and want to purchase $60 in gift cards.
I apologized saying that the Qwest people had not gotten all the gremlins when they were here in the morning. HE laughed and said he was getting out before some jumped in his pockets. (he came back today and bought $100 worth of giftcards.)
Alas, I searched the internet to find a gremlin ridding potion. I found ones for your Libido, tendons, cars, and educational. I have settled on the fact that there are too many kinds of gremlins out there.
So, if anyone knows of a potion for ridding gremlins from an ice cream shop, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment