Monday, December 22, 2008

Little girl is growning up


Catherine was sitting to me on the couch last night and I looked over. She may be 13 but she looks more like a 17.
When we went to drop off the toys for tots this Private who was collecting toys was hitting on her. She just blew it off, he was doing some major flirting all I could think of was "Hey dude, when you say you want to know which Cold Stone she works at, keep in mind that it's a 13 year old your coming to see." but I didn't and when we left I asked her if she noticed if that guy was acting "funny" . She said yes, but thought he was being nice.
When I guy asks you when you work next, he's looking to see you again.
She just smiled and said "ew, he was old"
That's my girl.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh...the urge to pummel and scratch the eyes out of guys you see checking out your daughter....it doesn't get any better.....

    ReplyDelete