Monday, February 2, 2009



Here's an excercise for you.

Sit down with your kids over a pizza and pop and start a discussion, take a sheet of paper and write down names of people in your family (extended too) and ask them to tell you what they will remember most about those people.

You will be amazed what they say. Put it in an envelope and put it in your family bible. Next year do the same thing. Then compare. The kids will learn that thier perception of what's important changes as they get older.

The picture above. Those are my fingers. At times I lose my mind and draw faces on my fingers than treat them like little friends. I stick them in a cup of cold water, up my nose, all the time I pretend they are screaming "No, No.. I'm afraid of the dark"

It really lightens the mood in emergency rooms, docrotrs offices or just when your about to lose your mind.


Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment